Friday, January 19, 2007

My Hero

His name is Ed Brown. He was just on Fox News. He’s got “many” armed supporters with him barricaded in his home, but he’s talking to the press. He just said “somebody’s got to stand up to these government oppressors, and it’s going to start with me” or something like that. “Federal marshals have no plans to storm his home.” We’ll see how long that lasts. My guess is it’ll come down to a siege.

Oh, and the article I linked refers to his house as a "compound". That pretty much seals the deal.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erik said...

it'll be a pre-dawn raid, as is typical. And I would agree that calling it a "compound" is an attempt to make him look like a loony.

January 30, 2007 4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I could be as brave as Mr.Brown, but sadly I'm not. I hope Mr.Brown is wins against the Government, and he remains safe.

January 31, 2007 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home