Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A problem I wish I had

In Alabama, Republicans have to choose between someone who's been endorsed by the NRA and someone who's been endorsed by GOA in the gubernatorial primary.

Pratt said Riley and Moore have good records on supporting the right to bear arms, but the organization has to look at which candidate will fight and which will be passive.

Moore is the one endorsed by GOA.

When asked what guns he owns, Moore said, "The more appropriate question is what kinds of gun do I not own?"

I like him already.

The Gun Owners of America, based in Springfield, Va., counts 300,000 members nationwide and considers the NRA too moderate.

That's why I'm a member, and you ought to consider it as well. For the most aggressive freedom fighting, I highly recommend Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership (JPFO).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home